Gather all your tools using our Quicklinks. Here, we will quickly teach you what you need to have in mind and how to create them.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have completed the basic setup, and specifically that you have created your users.
- You can only create and edit Quicklinks from your Desktop platform.
To have in mind when creating Quicklinks
- Quicklinks resembles Bookmarks, but it is created cross-platforms.
- Check what access is relevant for the end user and managers, e.g. payment or compliance systems.
How to create a Quicklink
- Head into the module and find "+ Create Quicklink"
- Fill in the title and the URI.
- Who to share the news post with:
- Units: Is this Quicklink targeting specific users in a unit or all units?
- User Types: Is the Quicklink for all User Types in a Unit or a specific User Type?
- Decide on which platforms it should be accessible from:
- Android: By ticking the box it will be visible on Android devices
- iOS: By ticking the box it will be visible on iOS devices
- Browser: By ticking the box it will be visible on devices where you connect from a browser
- Click "Save" and it will now automatically be installed for the desired people (users) and devices.
More on Quicklinks?
Once you have created your Quicklink, it is time to create your first Handbook so that your team members have all company related information close at hand. If you don't plan on using Handbooks, head out to the engagement page again to find your next feature. Remember, all content added can be searched which makes the life of your coworkers even easier.