In here we will teach you how to create and share your first Supplier with your team members.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have completed the basic setup, and specifically that you have created your users.
- You can create Suppliers from all devices.
To have in mind when creating Suppliers
- A Supplier can help to empower your employees and local managers, by allowing them to make calls or contact suppliers when you are not available.
- Creating a supplier is done in two steps.
1. How to Create a Supplier
- Head into the feature Contacts, and click "Suppliers" in the top bar.
- In your top right corner you have the option to "+ Create supplier". Click it.
- Fill in the name and who to share the supplier with.
- Name: Insert the name of the Supplier, normally a company name.
- Units: Is this Supplier targeting specific users in a unit or all units?
- User Types: Is the Supplier for all User Types in a Unit or a specific User Type?
- Click Save.
- It is now time to complete the setup by editing the supplier. (see below)
2. How to Edit a Supplier
- Find the supplier you would like to edit and click it to enter the profile.
- From here, head up to the top bar and locate the "..." on the right side. Click it
- You are able to edit 4 different sections of the supplier:
- Edit Supplier
- Here you are able to add and edit a profile picture, general information, payment terms and agreements.
- As simple as it sounds, add or edit anything about the suppliers address, as well as phone number and e-mail.
- Here you are able to add a point of contact, so that you are always able to reach the correct person from the supplier.
- Any attachment relevant to the supplier can be attached here.
- Edit Supplier
- Once you are done, "Save" the information and your Supplier is ready to be used.
More on Supplier?
Once you have created your Suppliers, it is time to move on and invite your first Users. Ideally, you would like to invite and introduce Ziik to your Managers first so that they get a feel for the platform before inviting the rest of the employees.