Ziik's search enables you to quickly find the information you are looking for.
- Everything that you have access to in Ziik is searchable.
- A minimum of 3 characters is required for the search engine to start.
How to Search in Ziik
- Navigate to the top bar, and on your left you will find the search bar.
- Note: It is always visible, no matter the feature you are currently in.
- Type in the word(s) you are looking for.
- Note: The search engine turns the word(s) into keywords, with which it tries to match those words with anything that has been previously written in Ziik.
- A drop-down menu with results will appear after your 3rd character has been entered.
- If you want to filter the results, hit "Enter" and a new window will appear. On your left you can filter the results after feature.
- Click the desired result and you will head straight into its location.
Feel free to read about how the Search function works on a mobile device by reading this article How does the Search function work (Mobile).