This article covers the essential visuals and texts your want to setup before inviting any users.
Before you begin
- Remember, you need to be on a Desktop and Administrator to access this setting.
⚙️ Finding the visual settings
- From your desktop, in the top right corner find the cogwheel.
- Click it, and the first thing on the drop-down menu will be Settings.
- You setup your visuals under the categories "Texts and Defaults" and "Colours and Icons".
⌨️ Update Texts and Defaults
This is the first page you arrive in after clicking Settings.
- Name: This name appears in the "tab" of your desktop browser and the welcome email when you invite your team members to join your platform.
- Installation Name: This name is shown in the top left corner, next to your logo. We recommend that you give your company communication platform a name, as it will become easier to refer to.
- Text for signup (Login) page: This is the text that appears before you login on your desktop version.
- Company Legal Name: When a user login the first time, they will have to approve Terms & Conditions, the company legal name appears with the instructions.
- Link to Data Policy: This can only be a URL, as it will be the hyperlink for Terms and Conditions (see 4.). If no URL is attached, the link will not show and the user only accepts Ziik's general terms.
- Default Language: This is the language that user will have when logging in the first time, unless changed when creating a user.
🎨 Update Colours and Icons
You will find this page in the top tab of Settings.
- Desktop Logo: The Desktop logo is normally your company logo and needs to fit the following dimensions:
- Colours: The colour that you set is the top bar colour of your Desktop, as well as the top bar for your mobile version.
- App Logo: The app logo should ideally be the same as the Desktop logo, with a transparent background, and ideally in a .png format. However, the dimensions are different as the ideal dimensions are 500x280px.
- Mobile Background: The mobile background should represent your company and fit nicely with your App logo as well. The ideal dimensions are 750x1624px. There is always a preview available in your desktop version.
Super! First step is done! 💪
Now when you have completed your platforms visuals, it is time to setup your Top Down structure in Ziik. We will start with a setup of your Units and then we will continue with User Types and permissions.