With Ziik's platform you can give your managers a lot of autonomy on a local level. Invite them first and introduce them to the system!
Before you begin☝️
- Make sure that you have completed the the four steps in Getting Started.
- First impressions count! Make sure that you have useful content on your platform.
- Managers are key users to drive engagement at local level. It is important that you onboard your managers first.
How to onboard your Managers
It is a key success factor for your company-wide roll-out that you introduce, envolve and engage your local managers in your platform before you onboard all your employees.
Here are some steps that we recommend you to follow to ensure a succesful onboarding of your Managers:
1. Create a "Group" for your your Managers
Groups are one of the most popular tools in Ziik for a very good reason. It is familiar and a highly efficient way to communicate, share information and stay in loop.
Learn more about Groups and how to Create Groups.
2. Create a "Direct Messaging" channel for your Managers
The integrated chat is a brilliant tool for instans one-to-one or group messaging.
Learn more about Chat and how to create new chat conversations: Go to Direct Messaging (chat)
3. Create some examples of relevant content
Some of your managers may need to be envolved in creating and importing content in your platform. However, we recommend that you create and import some content for your managers that is available when they arrive.
- FAQs - Create a few FAQs for your Managers
- Events - Register some upcoming events for your managers. Include a meeting date and time for a common introduction to your platform and ask them to confirm participation (feature in Events).
- Documents - Create some folders and import some dokuments that you share with your Managers
- Quicklinks - Set-up a couple of useful quiclinks for your Managers
4. Prepare some welcome posts to your managers
Prepare some welcome posts for your Managers so they have someting to respons to when they join.
- Create a welcome post and share with your managers - Don't miss the opportunity to make it as a video and ask them to confirm that they have seen it (activate read control on the post). Ask them to download and test communicating from the App.
- Create a post in your Management Group
- Send your managers a direct message, add an image, and ask them a question.
5. Invite your Managers to join your platform
Good to go? All you need now is to send you managers a welcome mail to Sign In. You can do that one to one or in bulk.
5. Test the platform together with your managers
Now start testing your platform together with your managers. The best way to discover Ziik is by testing.
6. Discuss and agree on the plan to include all employeesYour local managers will palæ a ky role in getting all your employees scucessfully onboarded.
What's Next 👉
All done! When you have onboarded your Managers it's time to take the last step to get all employees on board. Continue with Step 9.
✅ Step 8 - Onboarding your Managers