Access all your tools from Ziik using Shortcuts. Here is what you need to have in mind and how to create them.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have completed the basic setup, and specifically that you have created your users.
- You can only create and edit Shortcuts from your Desktop platform.
To have in mind when creating Shortcuts
- Shortcuts resembles Bookmarks, but it is created cross-platforms.
- Check what access is relevant for the end user and managers, e.g. payment or compliance systems.
How to create a Shortcut
- Head into the module and find "+ Create Quicklink"
- Fill in the title and the URI.
- Who to share the news post with:
- Units: Is this Quicklink targeting specific users in a unit or all units?
- Roles: Is the Quicklink for all User Types in a Unit or a specific User Type?
- Decide on which platforms it should be accessible from:
- Android: By ticking the box it will be visible on Android devices
- iOS: By ticking the box it will be visible on iOS devices
- Browser: By ticking the box it will be visible on devices where you connect from a browser
- Click "Save" and it will now automatically be installed for the desired people (users) and devices.