Here are our tips and guides on how you best onboard your employees in Ziik.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have completed the Step 1-8.
- First impressions lasts. Make sure that you have useful content on your Ziik platform.
- Make sure that your Managers are ready to assist in the onboarding process to ensure that you get everybody on board.
How to make the best first impression ☀️☀️☀️
1. Prepare a welcome Post 📄📹
Make sure that you cover what your Users can do within your platform and what the purpose of the company communication platform is.
- Create a Welome Post and schedule it to be sent out right after that you have sent out your welcome emails.
2. Make sure that your local managers are ready to assistent your employees with the onboarding 🗝️
It is key that your platform orners and local champions know the following:
- How to help users reset their password.
- How read the user statistics so they can see who is onboarded and who is not.
Now it's time to invite your employees
Ready to go! All you need to do now is to send your employees a welcome mail.
When you have completer Step 1-9 you have now launched your new internal communication platform. Congratulations! 👏👏
In order to ensure thar you get the most of of your new company engagement platfom we suggest that you read the following articles:
From here on it is about making sure that your users find relevant content and make sure that you get the best out of the features available on the platform.
If you need any help to drive your engagement, don't hesitate to contact our support team through the chat on our website.