We are going to look at the importance of key stakeholders, early content and onboarding, and how it drives your engagement.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have been through the steps of the basic setup.
🗝️ Identify Key Managers
- You will most likely have local champions that will help you drive engagement on a local level. These are normally responsible for a unit or a team, e.g. Restaurant Manager or Team Leader.
- These local champions are key to increased engagement and we recommend that you take them through a shorter Onboarding session on what they can do on the platform.
📚 Why is early content key for your engagement?
- First impression counts.
- If you invite your users to an empty platform, our experience indicates that the users will have a lower engagement.
- Relevance for all users.
- By ensuring that there is content that each User Type uses on a weekly basis you will have increased engagement. That type of content can be FAQ's, Handbooks or Quicklinks.
- Drive content Top-Down.
- Make sure that you plan to release frequent relevant content to all Users. It will ensure a higher engagement and a feeling of belonging to all users. That type of content can be a weekly News Post, company Activities or social content in Groups.
- Local Champions to drive Bottom-up and Across.
- By creating groups and chat groups on a local level where the team members can post freely, you ensure that your platform covers the communication aspects of social media.
- Early success fosters a long term culture.
- We have seen that companies who engages their teams in early stages often leads to teams driving organic local engagement.
✍️ Prepare an engagement plan
This basic outline should cover the things to have in mind before releasing the platform to your users.
- Go through the next articles that are relevant to the Features you decided to have on your Ziik platform.
- Identify the needs (information & communication) of the end user (crew/staff), key stakeholders and all other relevant staff members.
- Create the static content (Handbooks, Documents, FAQ and Quicklinks)
- Create your company wide groups and create inspirational groups for your key stakeholders.
- Go over how you communicate Top-Down today, and which feature the content match (News Post, Group Post, Activities), and how often you will publish it during the 1st month.
- Set the plan in motion!
🗣️ Onboard your Key Managers
- Plan a 30-60 minute session, a week before the launch.
- Take a tour of the features
- Introduce how to admin, create and manage content on relevant features. Typically Groups, Activities, News Post, FAQ and Quicklinks.
- Ask for feedback and if anything is missing.
- Let the managers test Ziik before the launch (3-7 days).