In this guide we will teach you what you need to have in mind and how to create FAQ's.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have completed the basic setup, and specifically that you have created your users.
- You can create FAQ's from both your Mobile device and Desktop.
To have in mind when creating FAQ's
- Make it simple and visual.
- Check what questions often arises with HR or with Restaurant Managers. The more relevance there is, the higher usage of your platform.
- All FAQ's are searchable, remember to use keywords.
How to create a FAQ
- Start by navigating to the FAQ Feature, and once there, click "+ Create new FAQ" in the top right corner.
- A new window will be opened which will allow you to do the following input:
- Question: The question that is often asked by employees.
- Answer: Here you can put the answer in a straight text, bullets or numbers by selecting the text. You can also insert a Youtube link for automatic playback in Ziik.
- Files: The files can be anything from Videos, photos or documents and will be shown below the answers.
- Units: Is this FAQ targeting specific users in a unit or all units?
- User Types: Is the FAQ for all User Types in a Unit or a specific User Type?
- Categories: These are preinstalled and you can learn more about them here. Choose one that fits the area.
- Continue to create the rest of your FAQ's
More on FAQ's?
Once you have created your FAQ's, it is time to create your first Quicklink so that your team can easily locate all their collaboration tools. If you don't plan on using Quicklinks, head out to the engagement page again to find your next feature. Remember, all content added can be searched which makes the life of your coworkers even easier.