Want to add a new User? No problem! This article will take you through the steps and the things to keep in mind.
Topics in this article
What you need to know about permissions
Only Users with permissions can create new Users
Users with permissions can create Users in their own unit and all Units below in their own branch in your organization.
Creating a new User
Go to people in Contacts and press "Create User"
Fill in the information on the User profile. The fields marked with a blue dot are mandatory
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail: The email must be unique and also serves for resetting User's passwords and 2FA authentication.
- Unit: Select the Unit where the User should be located in your Organization. If User should belong to more Units follow the steps in XXXXXXX.
- User types: Select the User type(s) that the User should have. Remember that the User Type together with the Unit defines what the User can do in your platform.
- Language: Select the Users language in the platform if that should be different to the default choice.
Sending welcome mails to New Users
You can send a welcome mail hen you create new Users or you can do it one to one or en bulk afterwards.
Sending a welcome mail when creating a New User
When you create a New User you can send a welcome mail directly. Simply select "Send welcome mail" and save the profile.
Sending a welcome from the User Profile
You can send a welcome mail to Users anytime direct from their personal profile.
Sending a welcome mail to a list of Users
Go to "Send welcome mail" in contacts.
Search for the Users that you want to send welcome mail to or use the Filters for Unit and User Types to make your selection.
User does not receive welcome mail
If your welcome mail is not received by the User it may be caused by:
- The inserted email address is not correct.
- The mail hasAsk the User to check the spamfilter
User does still not receive your welcome mail? No worries! You can always create a temporary password for the User from the Users profile. For more information see Logging In.